Closure Closure

I just bought the new Closure. I was so excited about a year ago when I heard about the new one, but this one remains a newgrounds classic to me. I have never seen another platformer quite like it.

Snowdrift Snowdrift

This game is terrifying me. I don't think I have even made it alive to the second day. I am not giving up though, I am determined.

Blackwood Prologue Blackwood Prologue

I really like the art in this game. It reminds me a bit of the Nevermore series by Adam Westerman. Can't wait to see more.

Detective Grimoire - Demo Detective Grimoire - Demo

I've been waiting for this forever! I can hardly keep my excitement in. It has been so fun to watch the development of this game on the facebook page.

ir/rational Redux ir/rational Redux

Awwww, I loved this. Call me a nerd, but I simply love these kinds of problems. 5 stars!

Perspective Perspective

I enjoyed this game. My only criticism is that the puzzles jumped from being very simple to quite difficult. It would have been nice to have more transitioning levels with mid-difficulty.

Get Closer Get Closer

I enjoyed this. I found it reminiscent of Pretentious Game by keybol. It was simple, but not in a negative way, and it was short and sweet.

Thoreau Thoreau

Amazing

Don't listen to any of these complainers. This game was made in ONLY 96 hours after all yet the art and atmosphere are beautiful, the music is nice, and it actually gave me something to THINK about. It may be tricky at parts, but who doesn't like a challenge. I give it two thumbs up

Skinny Skinny

Breath taking

The art in this was quite amazing! I think that the light coming through the cut-throughs in the backround and other small details is what made this truly an artistic game. Once again you have mixed the eerie with the truly beautiful to create a sublime and macabre atmosphere. I to appreciate cliff-endings at times, but this did seem like too sudden of a cut-off. I think that even a quick flash to the mama's lair could have given this game a bit more closure. However, I have no other complaint. I really hope to see more games from you as they are always wonderful.

AtmosGames responds: